Triathlon / Open Water Camps
- May 18-23, 2015 - Open Water Experience - Mallorca, Spain - details
- June 19-21, 2015 Open Water Experience - New Paltz, NY, with Terry Laughlin - details
- July 9-12, 2015 - Open Water Experience -Penticton, BC Canada - details
- July 31-August 2 - Open Water Experience - New Paltz, NY, with Terry Laughlin - details
- August 14th, 2015 - Open Water Clinic - New Shoreham, RI, with Terry Laughlin - details
- October 19-24, 2015 - Open Water Experience - Lanzarote, Canary Islands - details
- January 3-8, 2015 - Open Water Experience - St. John, U.S.V.I. - details
Experience Open Water......
During a Total Immersion Open water Experience you'll be led on a fun and safe swim vacation. At each camp you'll have the opportunity to develop your stroke so you can swim farther and faster than ever, and experience group swims in open water. Swim a mile, or two, in a supportive environment with a professional group of Instructors that bring joy to learning and swimming.
See what camp is like in Cirali, Turkey. This group swam along the shores of Cirali Beach, enjoyed sailing to beautiful locations for an adventurous swim, and enjoyed great food and friends along the way.
TI Master Coach and Open Water Camp Director, Celeste St Pierre, gives you a tour of the Concordia Eco-Resort and tells you what to expect at a St. John Swim Camp.
TI visited Eleuthera in the Bahamas. The group spent the week on a swimming adventure, exploring the Caribbean from the water. The Island School was the host for the week. The group stayed in dorm style lodging and enjoyed meals together in the dining hall. Eat, sleep, swim, relax, repeat. It was a great trip!